Friday, June 6, 2014

About the purpose of this blog site

To me, the idea of creating a blog or a website is cliche. Afterall, with a few taps and clicks you can search any term and find whatever you are seeking already online. So why should I publish anything at all? Well, I believe that the best way to learn what it is you want to learn is to start teaching it. That is the purpose of this blog... for us to come together on a simple blog and learn the necessary ingredients to achieving personal freedom and then worldly freedom.

With current events concerning the authorities of our world being utterly chaotic and seemingly in a state of total control, I will be focusing on wiping clean the indoctrinated belief systems, habits and behaviors that hold myself back and you're free and very welcome to join me.

Now, I just made this blog last night and I haven't much time this evening, but here is a peek into the structure that I will be building from the ground up on this blog. First we'll be comparing Natural principles of Nature to man's law and systems of control in the world. We will study how we are bound through several methods of manipulation into unconsciously accepting, and sometimes obeying, their dictates. This will be the bottom of the structure, the foundational knowledge. Too few people in the freedom community are aware that if they understand natural law, freedom is natural expression of having that understanding. We will come to knowledge together using ancient methods taught in the mystery schools for thousands of years but not taught to the general public. So, as a result, this blog will be acting as an initiation into higher realms of consciousness.




As you can see from the pic of above, this is a chart of the "Real" political spectrum. In reality (in Truth) there is no democrat vs. republican, red vs. blue, order vs. chaos. That idea is merely two sides of the same coin. And the coin was fashioned by the arm of Man. In my next post I will define all the important terms regarding Sovereignty education with as clear and precise understanding as is possible using etymologies and correspondences as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment